Social research has the power to inspire people, increase innovation, solve problems, and improve sustainability. Great social research requires a combination of art and science, which includes strong methodology, expert execution, modern analytics, actionable results, and respect for people.
We want to empower people and organizations to grow by helping to provide better information through high-quality social research.
- Act with courage and integrity: Adhere to objectivity, honesty, openness, stewardship and fairness.
- Be creative and proactive: Consider the new, non-obvious, and imaginative.
- Be strong yet flexible: Utilize quick and effective approaches to unexpected change.
- Respect nature and sustain life: Respect our customers, their experiences, and their needs. Respect all people, wildlife and the environment.
- Embrace diversity: Commit to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, and equality.